Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THIS IS NO BLOG FOR SCANDALIZING ANYONE

"Siziwe" a.k.a "Sighs", the self-professed Nelson Mandela
Cousin

who achieved generalcy and other ranking
through

adultery
with at least one Raymond Lentsoe in Year 2000.

Goodman Manyanya Phiri, according to Mr Jacob Zuma,

must for 11 years now therefore continue to suffer

for blowing the whistle against this relative to a Mandela

that Zuma calls "The Father of The Nation South Africa".

Her official name is
Winnie Ntombizodwa Zini-Bobelo




Your Excellency, Mr President Zuma

I have been offline for perhaps too long now, particularly as there are moves afoot to have this blog stopped by means of a court interdict.  The papers have already been served me and I have been cracking my head for the past 7days or so whether to oppose the interdict that comes with a fellow creature legally called an Anton Piller Order about which one reads "it's one of the only two nuclear weapons of law".

I do not know what I did to deserve this, for firstly, this Blog is scandalizing no one.  Rather it is the scandal that individuals entrusted with high public office can go on for ten years defending the sex-for-corruption of just one woman (Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini) just because she is perhaps, at least by her own claims, related to President Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela and the Acting Chief of the South African National Defence Force, Lieutenant General Temba Templeton Matanzima.


I am surprised that people have to go to the High Court, which I guess is their right albeit so extraodinary, to seek to stop this blog when an order to Phiri from any officer lieutenant colonel to general, would have sufficed.  For that matter, I started intercourse with the mass media around 2002 with what seemed to me a go-ahead from the Chief of the SANDF, General Sphiwe Nyanda. .  Now, if the Acting Chief, Lieutenant General Temba Templeton Matanzima felt otherwise about my intercourse with the media, he could have just wrote another letter to Blogger instructing him to stop.


I suspect the going to High Court about this is a media stunt and a gimmick to get "The Acting Chief" Lieutenant General Temba Templeton Matanzima appointed by my Commander in Chief Zuma as "The Chief".  The general feels that my writing about his part in shielding self-prostituted-for-promotion Winnie Ntombizodwa Zini-Bobelo, or at least his non-action when Zini, with the knowledge of the general, has been quoting him as her defender from prosecution, if nothing worse, will rightly and rightfully make The President frown upon the prospect of appointing him full-time as commander of His Excellency's armed forces.  So, the general decides to influence my underinformed minister, Honourable Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu, to have me chased around with Anton-Piller-Order applications with the High Court.


I wish my general well in his new strategy; and I know he has also stated he is charging me (over and above the failed-and-still-failing 10-year-old military-court charges the original ones aimed at victimizing a whistleblower against his cousin Zini-Bobeloi's self-prostitution for promotion).


I will go to the general's  courts over and over again, if need be, and I will tell them the truth about the scandal of Zini-Bobelo and the string of male generals who, like Lieutenant General Matanzima, have decided to make the courts tools for silencing Phiri, the whistleblower.
Jacob Zuma (Mr) and some unnamable character

No comments:

Followers