Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WHISTLE-BLOWING SOLDIERS PLEAD FOR PROTECTION FROM COMMANDER IN CHIEF JACOB ZUMA

"Siziwe" a.k.a "Sighs", the self-professed
Nelson Mandela Cousin
who achieved generalcy and other ranking
through adultery/prostitution
with at least one Raymond Lentsoe in Year 2000.
Goodman Manyanya Phiri, according to Mr Jacob Zuma,
must for 11 years now therefore continue to suffer
for blowing the whistle against this relative to a Mandela
that Zuma calls "The Father of The Nation South Africa".
Her official name is
Winnie Ntombizodwa Zini-Bobelo



Your Excellency, Mr President Zuma

I am pleading for protection of the soldier  or more who deposed to this and other affidavits.  I know that they will be victimized left and right by the same generals who are victimizing Phiri.  Yet it is high time I ventillated online what one witness,  over and above me and probably many others, saw of the fornication for promotion back in 2001.

I am publishing this now because in a few hours, it will be illegal to add any more postings, if the order of the Minister of Defence and Veterans Affairs' prayers at court are anything to go by.  I will also publish depositions of other witnesses of mine if my typing speed allows it.

Thank you, Mr President, Your Excellency.
Jacob Zuma (Mr) and some unnamable character

No comments:

Followers