Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HOW "MANDELA COUSIN" ZINI-BOBELO PROSTITUTED HERSELF FOR PROMOTION



Photo Update March 25, 2012
All-South-Africans Mrs Cecilia Bam (woman at centre)
and her husband (the lighter-skinned man)
and myself ("always dark and secretive l.o.l!")

Mrs Cecilia Gertruida Bam is the deponent in this post.
And here, back in March 2001,
she was introducing her colleague
(myself Lieutenant Colonel Phiri)
to her husband during a ball at work, Drost's infamous College.

Being a former struggle comrade of Mr Zuma's myself,
please consider the suffering
I have to this moment had to endure ever-since at the hands of self-same Zuma
and all for my 06-February-2001initiating in
the blowing of the whistle over
Major Zini-Bobelo's College fornication-for-promotion at College
(Zuma has since made 2001-fornicatress Zini an SANDF Brigadier General)

If so much abuse of power and hatred can be shown by
Mr Jacob Zuma towards a former anti-apartheid struggle comrade of his
like a Goodman Manyanya Phiri whose APLA/MK service dates back to 1976,
can you imagine what Zuma's black racists
(particularly Mandelasque-Xhosa [&the burgeoning Zumaphoid] tribalists)
will do to this poor woman for daring to support the truth
that 'corruption
should not be brooked in government circles'?

Can you imagine what state-power-abusive
Mr Jacob Zuma will do to
At best these poor "whites" will never get a deserved promotion!
At worst, Zuma's anti-constitutional forces will seek
anything to throw at her, inclusive of false charges
just like Phiri was falsely charged
in a case that is still delayed by Mr Zuma's
anti-constitutional refusal to observe both "Equality Before The Law",
and "Presumption of Phiri innocence" and thus
to pay High Court fees enabling
Phiri to prosecute his need for access
to a highly-cited
"February-March-2001 Ramano-Mashoala Report on Phiri".

Zuma has as of March 2011 suspended Phiri at gunpoint of
military police, rather than release funds to help
civil-sevant Phiri prosecute his demands for the
Ramano-Mashoala Reports at both the
Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court!

This is also Goodman Manyanya Phiri's call to the
Great African National Congress
to please save us from this power-abusive man: Zuma!


HIGH TIME INDEED WE REALLY LOOKED AT OURSELVES IN THE MIRROR AS TO WHY AFRICA IS APPARENTLY GOING NOWHERE WITH PEOPLE LIKE ZUMA AROUND!





ANNA CECILIA BAM'S DEPOSITION OVER THE ZUMA-PROTECTED CORRUPTION  AT AN S.A. ARMY UNDER ZUMA'S OWN DIRECT RESPONSIBILITY
AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF CONSTITUTIONALLY
30th April 2003 




1.  I, 82001991PE Major Anna Cecilia Gertruida Bam, working at Army Support Base Durban, Snell Parade, Durban and available on 031********, wish to state under oath the following:

a.  Lieutenant Colonel Goodman Manyanya Phiri attended the same Junior Command and Staff Duties Course (JCSD) with me over the period August 2000-March 2001 at the South African Army College, Thaba Tshwane, Pretoria [the Republic of South Africa].



c.  On the 30th  April 2003 Phiri requested me to make under oath comment on the characters of certain members that were on course with us; comment also on the character(s) of certain member(s) of the course directing staff [lecturers].



2.Firstly, I was asked to solemnly reflect on my impressions regarding the character of Major Kgotso Edmund Matli, the elected course chairman or student representative.  In that regard, I should like to say the following, purely my own individual assessment of the said member's character.


a.  As from very early in the course, I personally got the impression that Major Kgotso Edmund Matli was elected as the chairman only as the result of a conspiracy by a group of students that wanted him in the chair so that he can be puppeted or directed around to their own [private]requirements [rather than to the requirements of the larger military student body].  I never got the impression that Matli had the backbone  [or capability] to act on his own, towards making a stand or defusing a tense situation all by himself.  According to me, Kgotso Edmund Matli had no leadership [qualities or] abilities and he did not possess the ability to effectively lead a group of students of such a diverse [cultural] nature as we or to create a harmonious atmosphere among the students.


b.  According to  my own perception, Major Kgotso Edmund Matli was also instrumental [in the causation of some of the  eruptions of racial tension] that  [occurred every so often particularly] towards the end of our course.  There were two specific incidents/occasions where Major Kgotso Edmund Matli made racially unacceptable remarks during [his] speeches [as student representative].  The first incident was during a visit by a foreign group (from Sweden, if I remember correctly).  Some of the remarks made in his speech [particularly with regard to the] political struggle [of previous years] and the present political situation, really offended some of the course members, mainly white, and they were not only totally out of context , but were also uncalled for.


c.  The second specific incident was during a course function at the Wildebees Officers' Club [of the South African Army College in Thaba-Tshwane] where Major Kgotso Edmund Matli launched a verbal attack on some of the white Directing Staff [lecturerers] and alleged that he had been victimized and discriminated against by the white instructors.  He claimed that his marks for one of his exam presentations did not reflect  [his academic worth] and that "he'd got bad marks due to the fact that his presentation was marked by  [white] Lieutenant Colonel Rentia Deiner" and "that  [Rentia Deiner]  disliked" him.  Other  [unsavory] remarks regarding the integrity of the white Directing Staff were made.  Again, these remarks offended a lot of course members and were totally  [beside the point] .  These remarks caused  [deep] unhappiness and  [revved up]  tension amongst course members.  It is my opinion that, if the major  [Kgotso Edmund Matli] had this type of problems and impressions or perceptions [about anybody in relation to his own personal wellbeing on College] , that he had to take it up on the correct channels with the Directing Staff and that the  [collective-student] course function at the Wildebees Officers's Club was not the correct place or forum to addresss his  [private] perceptions.  It was quite notable that Major Matli was never this outspoken against any of the black Directing Staff or fellow black students, and I am convinced that they were not all of them above any criticism, neither were all of them innocent of acts of misbehaviour.


d.  I,  [once again], .. got the impression that Matli was only representing  [a] certain black ..[grouping]  on the course and  [that he] did not have the interest of everybody at heart.  It seemed that he was tutored in what to say and how to handle the course by a certain group of black members on the course.




3.  I was also asked  [by Lieutenant Colonel Goodman Manyanya Phiri] to comment on the character of Major Winnie Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini that also attended the same course with us.


a.  For at least six months of our course, Major Winnie Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini and myself were quite good friends.  We sometimes had coffee together in my  room before attending lectures in the moring.  Thus I became aware of some of her intense friendships with some of the Directing Staff [lecturers]  and other senior members [our fellow-majors, colonels and generals]  of the South African National Defence Force.

b.  During the course it was quite apparent that there was a very good relationship between Major Winnie Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini and Lieutenant Colonel Atlholang Raymond Lentsoe, the Course Leader  [or class teacher] of our course.  Lentsoe used to visit her quite frequently in her room  [and sleeping quarters] during the week and over weekends.  Not all of these visits were course or work-related.  In other words, not visits to explain problem areas and or to assist with assignments that were given to the students.  I saw them several times just chatting away and enjoying an occasional drink together.  Zini also went out with Lentsoe as welll as with other senior officers  [colonels and generals] during some weekends to attend parties.  At first I thought nothing of this as I also have friendships with other men and with other senior officers.  Unfortunately, it then started to seem  [as if] Zini was unfairly favoured by this friendship with Lentsoe.  This matter had been indirectly addressed in the class and, in response, Lentsoe told us not to question his integrity as an officer and course leader  [class teacher] as he, [according to himself] "was not questioning" ours either and at all.  The friendship between  [Lentsoe and Bobelo-Zini]  then became a bit more discreet.  [Still,] there were occasions when Lentsoe's car would be parked in front of our  [female sleeping quarters] for entire nights.  This sparked a new set of assumptions and impressions.  I  [personally] once witnessed Lentsoe's car parked underneath the big three opposite my bedroom window after midnight one night.  One could not make out exactly who was in the car, but it was clear that there were two persons in the car.  This was quite an awkward place for Lieutenant Colonel Atlholang Raymond Lentsoe the Course Leader [or Class Teacher] to park his car, as this was a dark and very secluded area of the military base [of the South African Army College in Thaba-Tshwane] . I stayed in Van Rhyneveld 16, the last room next to the car park.   [It would seem like] other members of the course also saw this parked vehicle as this matter was to become the talk of the course the next morning.

c.  During our examination appreciation in end-November and beginning-December Year 2000, Lieutenant Colonel Atlholang Raymond Lentsoe was not supposed to mark Major Winnie Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini's examination.  Still, in the  [sinister] end he apparently exchanged his marking duties to end up marking Zini's exam.  As I was not present during her presentation, I cannot comment on the  contents of her exam presentation.  But I had visited her room shortly before she started her presentation.  I was shocked to see just how little her preparations were for what was a major exam presentation.  Her map preparations, overlays and other presentation aids were far from what was required from us according to the guidelines and instructions that we'd received during the course.  I asked  [my friend] Major Winnie Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini where her other aids etc. were and she responded that  [what I was seeing]  was all she had and all that she needed for her presentation.  [Perhaps sensing my sheer disbelief], she  [qualified]  her previous statement by saying that some of her "other presentation aids were still with someone else who was at that moment busy presenting".  This, too, did not make sense to me as we had to  [individually] hand in all our exam work at a specific closing/cut-off time, and could only collect it again some 30 minutes before our  [individual] exam presentation.  This exam was also an  [entirely] individual assignment and we were instructed not to work together  [or collaborate] at all, neither to discuss our  [blue and red or own-and-enemy-forces] appreciations with each other at all.  Therefore I found it strange that  [my friend] Bobelo-Zini could tell me that some of her presentation aids were still with someone else who was busy using them in his or her own individual presentation.  I went to yet another friend's room and said to her that I am very much worried about Zini's presentation because it seems that she had not prepared enough to pass this exam. To our great surprise, Zini obtained very high marks for her exam, almost as good as the best student on the course, an Armour guy who had much more in his presentation and on his maps and walls than anyone of us had.  We immediately questioned this incident, but never received a clear-cut answer.  That is when I too began to suspect that all was not what it should be on this course and I also started questioning the integrity of some of the Directing Staff.  I personally was extremely unhappy because I felt that I had worked extremely hard for this exam but was marked by an external examiner.  I felt that I was marked in a much stricter fashion than Zini.  I also felt that she was unfairly favoured by being marked by Lentsoe, an eventuality that was not even according to the published Examiners' Program [which program had excluded Lentsoe from marking Bobelo-Zini's work] .  It was also unfair because Lentsoe was a personal and close friend of hers.  Lentsoe should have refrained from marking Zini's exam due to the fact that their friendship was already viewed with suspicion by many of the students.  The friendship between  me and Zini, as well as my relations with Lentsoe, became strained after this and was not as spontaneous and easy-going as it had been before this exam.

d.  During the course I also got the impression that Zini had a huge influence on the opinions that Lentsoe and the other Directing Staff held about other students on course.  They continuously discussed the other members on course.  I also got the impression that Zini was two-faced, what she said in front of you and what she said about you behind your back, were two totally didffferent things.  She would also tell you certain things that were said about you by Lieutenant Colonel Atlholang Raymond Lentsoe or other students which then turned out later to be void of any truth.  When realizing this, I became very cautious as to what I said to Zini or what I'd say about other people in her presence.  I realized that my words were being turned around and that things that were meant in a good way, were too frequently used against me as if I had meant them in a bad way.  There were also certain times that I got the impression that Zini could be very involved in stirring up some of the racial tensions that flared up from time to time because of the backbiting and gossiping that she frequently made herself guilty of.  This, again, is purely a reflection of my personal impressions of the situation.

4.  I want to emphasize yet again that the above statement is purely my own impressions, based on my own individual personal experiences with the members mentioned in my statement.

5.  This is all I wish to state.

6.  I am aware of the contents of the above declaration.

7.  I do not have any objection to taking the prescribed oath.

8.  I consider the prescribed oath as binding on my conscience.

9.  Thus declared and signed by me after pronoucing the prescribed oath on the 30th (thirtieth) day of April 2003 at the Army Support Base Durban [The Republic of South Africa].


SIGNATURE OF DEPONENT


I certify that the deponent [Major Anna Cecilia Gertruida Bam]  has acknowledged before me that she knows and understands the contents of this declaration. Thus acknowledged, sworn and signed before me on the 30th (thirtieth) day of April 2003 at the Army Support Base Durban [The Republic of South Africa] .

SIGNATURE OF COMMISSIONER OF OATHS

96662366 PF
Captain Nicholas Mzophethe Sibisi
Army Support Base Durban
P.O. Box ******
Bluff
4036

1 comment:

Raymond Mkandawile said...

Thats true brother phili tupo mbali kimaadili kwani huu ni ujinga na kujidhalilisha kwa tamaa ya mambo ya dunia yanayopita tu....

Followers