Wednesday, February 2, 2011

VENOMOUS SISULU STRIKES AGAIN ALONG THEMBU TRIBAL LINES AGAINST HAPLESS PHIRI

"Siziwe" a.k.a "Sighs", the self-professed
Nelson Mandela Cousin
who achieved generalcy and other ranking
through adultery/prostitution
with at least one Raymond Lentsoe in Year 2000.
Goodman Manyanya Phiri, according to Mr Jacob Zuma,
must for 11 years now therefore continue to suffer
for blowing the whistle against this relative to a Mandela
that Zuma calls "The Father of The Nation South Africa".
Her official name is
Winnie Ntombizodwa Zini-Bobelo


Mr President and My Commander In Chief,

I am already bidding you farewell, Mr President and Chief Defender of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, an independent and sovereign state.

The signs are on the wall your Minister for Defence and Veterans Affairs Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu is having meeting after meeting convened in her name to have Phiri assassinated or at least cause to die one way or the other.

*These meetings are attended principally by people of the Eastern Cape where Sisulu’s father (the late Walter Max Ulyate Sisulu) had come from.

I believe my death will be by way poisoning my food at work or hiring assassins to play ordinary criminals against me.  These will attack me on my way to and fro between home and office.  Alternatively, I will be assailed while at home resting with my family.

In this regard, the acts of Mr Norman Yengeni, Phiri’s immediate supervisor from the day Brigadier General Daniel Job Magasela fell ill are to Lindiwe Sisulu central or focal to the main effort (to use military terminology).

This I say without fear because I have firm ground on which to base my belief the acts by my supervisor, Mr Norman Yengeni, to instruct "[Phiri should not touch keys to my headquarters except by my express permission]" are not an end unto themselves.  Rather, they constitute a means to an end.  They are for Lindiwe Sisulu only what the military term Phase One.  Lindiwe Sisulu's Last Phase in her plan is clearly to have Phiri killed.  And let her be blamed by the Republic if something should indeed happen to me.

I am more than ready to die, if need be.

Mr Norman Yengeni complains Monday 31 January 2011 ‘there are no guidelines from the Minister of Defence on how to handle Phiri’.  He emphasizes ‘he is protecting Phiri from touching items of security for fear if things burn down they will accuse of things like arson a Phiri with the reputation of bad discipline’.  Yet Mr Yengeni says ‘Phiri deserves to be deployed into doing something’!

This is clearly a contradiction in terms that are completely mutually exclusive yet an SANDF general who was once ‘found’ to commit fraud in order to become the general he is today and former military attaché of the Republic is prepared to sell for his yarn to Phiri.  Also it is the first time I hear it so explicitly expressed that in Eastern-Cape Thembu-and-related-tribal parlance: [allegations standing in a court of law against a non-Eastern-Cape officer equals BAD REPUTATION].

In his own hour of darkness, Mr Yengeni himself, together with his fellow-tribesman Mr Mlandeli Alfred Kula, was allowed to continue working in his post with nobody thereby presuming bad reputation at his expense.  This was after Yengeni and Kula, amongst other Eastern-Cape-born senior officers had been charged for fraud due to allegedly copying their final examination at the South African Army College!

Let us now come back to the same tribal standard now applied against non-Eastern-Cape Phiri.  If indeed my daily presence around the headquarters is a security risk, why am just not allowed to stay at home until my 10-year-old case is resolved?  The fact of the matter is no one thinks I am a security risk, not even my most recalcitrant enemies: those who want me to vacate the premises when they want me to are only doing this so as to effectively monitor my movements and direction homebound!  They also want to have access to my office unimpeded so as to impregnate it with toxicity and my message to them is simple:
Be my guests!


Before I go into details about my motivation, Mr President and my Commander in Chief, suffer me a detour, will you?

Allow me on a lighter note to congratulate Your Excellency on your appointee and my acting Chief of the South African National Defence Force, Lieutenant General Temba Matanzima’s turning another year ‘younger’ today.  Too often in life when we do not see eye to eye we let the extant hindrance override our humanness towards each other.  Yet wisdom demands that we lose not sight of the fact that, when the war is over we will still have to live with each other.  The alternative would be to live with the bitter taste in the mouth we needlessly drove the other to his early grave by even not saying a good word when it was wholly due to him.  For that reason, Happy Birthday, General Matanzima, Sir!


Mr President Zuma and Commander In Chief.

This is post is basically a follow-up to a hard-copy letter I delivered to your offices last year about the corruption taking place in your (South Africa’s) Department of Defence and Veterans Affairs with the full acquiescence of Ms Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu all in the name of her Thembu tribalism in particular and her Eastern-Cape regionalism in general.

In relation to that previous missive to you, I know Your Excellency will come back to give direction on how to resolve my 10-and-more-year-old challenges created by one tribe, the Thembu of Eastern Cape.  Even so, I thought it both prudent and urgent to brief Your Excellency about further, if more lethal, developments in the tactics used by Ms Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu to drive the Phiri-type of officers of the SANDF to extinction.  Here follows my details.

Her targets would ordinarily for Your Excellency be viewed as promising senior black and white officers (particularly the Afrikaner) to suicide if she can.  In her eyes, they have one shortcoming though, a shortcoming that in Sisulu’s anti-constitutional, discriminatory and tribal parlance warrants them to die rather than get their due promotion: the black amongst them are non-Thembu; and the white are non-ethnic-British!  This she accomplishes by means of military satraps like Thembu-tribalistic-cum-Eastern-Cape-regionalistic Ms Winnie Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini and her other tribal supporters.


While I am still addressing Your Excellency on this post, I should just kindly request to take this opportunity through this update to Your Excellency, Mr President and my Commander in Chief, to warn Ms Lindiwe Sisulu.

An Address To Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu.         I do, Madam Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu, see through your brand new tactics of rattling my nerves.  I see you are harassing Phiri me by commandeering Phiri’s Commanding Officer Mr Norman Yengeni into submission through some nebulous Xhosa-speaking tribal lines which are apparently very solid for you people with links to the Eastern Cape.  It is already known that for you people integration was in your minds through tribal and regional links when in fact it was supposed to be done strictly through NATIONAL (rather than tribal) affiliation to Umkhonto WeSizwe-MK and Azanian People’s Liberation Army-APLA.  You want to see Yengeni doing your tribal dirty work on Phiri me for you!

Even though Mr Norman Yengeni is ‘refusing’ (at least according to his ‘admission’ in my talk with him), you, Madam Sisulu will clearly have Option B.  You stand, Madam Sisulu, at the head of a department endowed with massive governmental powers.  Surely, if Mr Yengeni gets cold feet towards heading the campaign to finish off Phiri, your Department of Defence and Veterans’ Affairs will naturally get other cooperative Thembu tribalists or similar Eastern-Cape-regionalists of any sort one day and one or more of the following is going to happen to Phiri.

I am going to be falsely charged once again.

I am going to be lethally poisoned through the toxic lacing of my clothing, my foodstuff and/or drinks lying in my office.

I am going to be fatally shot in a political hit Lindiwe-Sisulu-and-company’s operatives are obviously planning in those meetings which they demand ‘reluctant’ Yengeni to also attend.  

When I am dead, Madam Minister Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu, for which state I have never been afraid, you and the individual you alone shall answer for my blood till you go to the grave to follow me too.  I am not, just to please surrogates of nieu-colonial Britain, going to allow myself to live in fear in my own country for whose freedom I fought for.  Over my dead body!

Back To You Mr President And Commander In Chief Zuma.     Mr President, I know I will be accused here of rumour-mongering.  I will be pilloried for talking about matters of other senior officers who are similarly denigrated or driven near-suicidal by Ms Lindiwe Sisulu’s tactics.  I will be quizzed why on earth did I not stick to issues of my own complaint.  For all I know, some of these reports I receive to write about may well be deliberate lies fed me by my enemies in the Sisulu department.  This would be for the purpose of misleading me into writing about them and then be charged for spreading “false and malicious rumours”.

In the same vein Yengeni’s predecessor and yet another  Xhosa-speaker going by the name of Mr Alfred Mlandeli Kula  also got himself successfully hoodwinked into victimizing Phiri in defence of Bobelo-Zini even as of 31 January 2005.  Phiri was being victimized for no other ‘crime’ except ‘the crime of writing a 15-December-2004 letter of grievance to then President Mbeki.  So, Kula charged Phiri with three counts of infractions in South Africa’s Military Disciplinary Code’s Section 17 and one count of Section 30(b).

For that matter, I will not be surprised if that all-Xhosa-speakers-and-some-white-collaborators’ meeting called a few weeks ago by Ms Bobelo-Zini with Mr Yengeni was also supposed to be attended by Mr Mlandeli Alfred Kula as well).

For all the all-Xhosa-speaking-and-all-white-racist-gatherers of the Bobelo-Zini meeting, my response is threefold.

I am paid by the State of the Republic to build plausible stories into the motives of an enemy and that is why I am not only qualified as an officer and therefore a thinker, I am for that matter even an intelligence officer.


Secondly, if it so happens I have been fed a tissue lies over the other query-victimized officers mentioned hereunder, tough luck for me!  It does go with the territory, doesn’t it?  Having said that, I am not now going to sit by in a comatose state watching fellow South Africans being abused by a senior civil servant like Lindiwe Sisulu just because she is supposed to belong to a certain chosen clan, chosen tribe or chosen race! That will definitely be the day I die!

Thirdly, it is not my responsibility.

Rather it is more incumbent on Ms Lindiwe Sisulu to communicate the “real” situation about the hundreds of unhappy senior black non-Thembu and also white non-ethnic-British officers in her SANDF.  Of course, when she grows silent over these egalitarian and even constitutional principles in her sector of the state’s public-administration responsibility, even as that silence is implemented through her chosen-race Communication Officers, she cannot blame Phiri if I build my stories of complaint to my State President Zuma based on these mere “rumours”.


Time for National Introspection?     In our desire to stay politically correct, have we perhaps not tolerated it for too long, particularly us South Africans of the literary type, that Thembu tribalists and other Eastern-Cape regionalists elbow out  qualified journalists and communicators for the ‘crime’ of not belonging to their ‘holier-than-thou’ tribe? We have been told as particularly journalists of the struggle we are just as unqualified for SANDF requisite posts as we were supposedly unsuited even in those late-nineties for the SABC posts controlled and supervised by Lindiwe’s brother, Zwelakhe Sisulu.

The latter brazenly gave employment to Eastern-Cape-Connected comparative juniors like Ms Nomthandazo Taukubong, Manqoba Qubeka etc while dumping application after application of the professionally more Mr Goodman Manyanya Phiri.



A Sheer Tribal Anomaly.   It was in any case a sheer tribal anomaly controlled straight from Thembu-supporting Nieu-Colonialist London that a cult of the personality was created around the clan-name “ Mandela” or “Sisulu”.  It doesn’t happen in any true democracy, at least never with the support of the grassroots, that all three children of one single man however much cleverer they are over the other 50 million other South Africans, have a lion’s share in leadership of a country.

The great ANC of Pixley ka Seme turning 100 next year could not and SHALL never of its own volition as based from the power of its own heroic branches encourage the perpetration of tribal political kingship within its ranks when the ANC has since 1912 fought against the very twin demon of racism and tribalism, a war that I believe the ANC will continue to fight and win right into the next 100 years of its lifetime!

Walter Sisulu may still be posthumously lionized and deified in London and somewhere there in the Transkei Eastern Cape where his hapless mother had in 1911 been impregnated by a power-abusive, male-chauvinistic British settler.  Indeed, for the Transkei it may well to this day be a thank you because I was forced-upon by the superior being called a British settler where I would ordinarily have screamed from the nearest police station to the heavens had it been a native who had so violated me.

Still, South Africa is not the Transkei, even though the potholes are fast forcing all of our cities to resemble the former main Bantustan of Apartheid.  Therefore, for the other us millions of South Africans, Walter’s daughter with paternal roots in the Transkei is definitely not Her Majesty Lindiwe Sisulu!

From her who is our civil servant we expect nothing more and nothing less than service delivery without her tribal apartheid in favour of her Thembu tribe on one hand and on the other hand, British whites in the army.

Never and not when all of this anti-constitutional favouritism happens while us who do not belong to those two ‘chosen’ ethnicities continue to be falsely charged by Sisulu.

Never when we are daily driven to darker and darker spates of depression.  Never when these waves of Sisulu-inflicted mental pain frequently spit us onto the hellish shores  of suicide where Sisulu and Nieu-Colonialist Britain want us South African soldiery to stay (if we are not in the shacks, umkhukhus and umjondolos) all for the sake a continued theft of our country’s resources.  Anybody who, per orders of some foreign power, keeps on shielding this woman while she continues to brutalize the SANDF soldiers of Shaka Zulu, of Sekhukhune, Moshoeshoe, Sobhuza, Hintsa and all other royal heroes who stood firm and united against the first waves of British Colonialism in South Africa, will be gone with Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu by the end of 2012.  Mark this Phiri writing regardless of the possibility Phiri survives this Sisulu war or succumbs to it as is most likely to happen now: Whoever you are sympathetic with her tribal rot against Phiri.

It was indeed an incidence of sheer tribalistic anomaly that one man’s family should be so “prolific”


Count One: Lindiwe as Cabinet Minister and Cabinet Minister and More Cabinet Minister Promised Maybe in London to be Future First Woman President by virtue of being fathered by Walter Sisulu, ‘a son of Britain in South Africa’.

Count Two: Max Vuyisile Sisulu: Speaker of National Assembly

Count Three: Zwelakhe Sisulu and probably the first Group Chief Executive of the South African Broadcasting Corporation post apartheid.  Typical [of a spoilt brat], if WikiLeaks is to be believed, [where matters were concerning his half-British ethnicity, this character apparently viewed himself even more senior than a man who was ear-marked as South Africa’s first democratic head of State.  He essentially vetoed a meeting Nelson  Mandela had craved with Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher for the purpose of dressing down the Iron Lady] over policies that were anti-ANC.   


Questions.          With Lindiwe Sisulu with impunity remaining so active and vindictive against members of ethnic groups other than hers in her Department, can the South Africa of Your Excellency Zuma rightfully claim to be truly and happily bereft of that Colonial-British-inspired monster called Apartheid?

Is Apartheid’s correlation lost to my readership in terms of this ongoing criminal victimization of us non-Thembu and non-Sisulu-surnamed South Africans in order to pave way for Sisulu and  Mandela children from the Eastern Cape?

If leadership to the ANC is the criterion for plum positions and suppression of other more deserving South Africans via the will of the ANC, wouldn’t the ANC have made sure that, among other prominent offspring, children of ANC Founder Pixley ka Isaka Seme, do not one by one all of them perish in abject poverty?

Weren’t they, among other children of prominent ANC stalwarts without Eastern-Cape links systematically ignored and suppressed by all the Eastern-Cape leaderships of Oliver Tambo, Nelson  Mandela and Thabo Mbeki?

Isn’t this the reason for the pent-up fervour of a jury out for the doings of current ANC leader Jacob Zuma to remedy this 40-year-old pro-Eastern-Cape tribalism in 4 years or else bow out with speed from the helm of the non-tribal, non-sexist and non-racial ANC?  Or must we believe this drivel that “Thembus are more educated than other South African ethnic groups that’s why?”

If so, why are the yearly matriculation results for students of the Eastern Cape featuring among some of the worst in the country when in fact children nationally undergo the same syllabus and write the same exams?

Why don’t you accept guys that because of the poverty of your area, you are special for a reason far different from the falsely-claimed “better” intellectual capabilities?

Why don’t you accept that a nieu-colonialist-minded Britain with ambitions over Azania/ Zion deliberately selected your tribe to play the compradors and local agents of her neo-colonialism for Africa?


Lindiwe Sisulu’s Master Plan And The Options Thereunder.            [“I Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu am Thembu by tribe with a remarkable sanguinary amount of British ethnicity from my paternal grandfather, Magistrate Dickenson.]

[“Unbeknown to Zuma who loves me like a younger sister or even more, since he not only shared a time with my father on Robben Island but I also came to closely work with him as a subordinate in exile.]

[“I see myself as having a doable brief from my neo-colonialist masters and cousins in London to maintain a preponderance of my twin-tribes (white British and black Thembu) in the highest echelons of state apparatuses.  Obviously, this is a job that I will complete once I become President of the Republic of South Africa around or before 2020 if my cards are stacked well, but a start is a start is a start right here in my current Department of Defence and Veterans Affairs 2011.]

[“The programme has gone well so far from the times of then exiled Comrade Oliver Tambo the late, the times of Nelson Mandela as the first democratic State President and Thabo Mvuyelwa Mbeki of the almost-two-terms-fame.]


[“In that meantime, I Lindiwe Sisulu have also used the tribally-apportioned opportunities to acquire a doctorate while assisting in this ethnic cleansing of Seme’s ANC and later the state departments.]



Thorn In The Side Called Phiri           [“Now I have one exception and frustration though.  Since my appointment as Minister of Defence and Veterans Affairs, the monkey on my back remains the unfinished ethnic-cleansing job of my unfortunate brother Thabo Mbeki who could of course not finish his job of destroying Phiri and the like well in time before the ANC axed him.  Now, there are just too many Phiris in my Department, officers hailing from the 9 or more undesirable other tribes.]

[“Like Phiri, they are not only long  overdue to becoming generals, but with such promotion naturally also throwing a spanner into the works of my Grand-Apartheid Plan pro-Thembu and pro-Ethnic-British all for the ultimate  maintenance  of British neo-colonialism in South Africa, THEIR PLANS ARE SIMPLY UNVIABLE AND UNSUSTAINABLE FOR MY DEPARTMENT.]

[“By the way, among many others, the other, if undesirable, African tribes for top leadership of our army are the so-called Coloureds, Afrikaners, Zulus, Swazis, Pedis, Shangaans, Vendas, Ndebeles, Tswanas, Sothos, Sans and Khoisan.]

[“There are also these other individuals like Phiri who can’t be placed in any particular tribal grouping because their mothers or fathers (or both) are part and parcel of the  kwerekweres we burnt but never succeeded to finish them with our xenophobic attacks a few years ago.]

[“Phiri in particular irks me. Even though he wrote to Zuma last year, I do not care a hoot about his since-1976 service to the struggle for freedom.]

[“I don’t care about his seniority as an officer.]

[“I do not care his mother comes from the Swazi ethnic group whose royal house royally funded the ANC through Queenmother Labotsibeni, a relative of Phiri’s, when the ANC started back in 1912.]

[“Like I say, we have torched most of these African foreigners out of South Africa already back to the Congos, Malawi, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Tanzania, Somalia, Sudan, Nigeria and you  name the places.  We torched them so much that I am still struggling in my mind why Phiri doesn’t emigrate to follow those other cockroaches.]

[“In any case, the ANC is no more belonging to the Swazis where Phiri’s mother comes from: it belongs to us Thembus, and even Zuma hailing from Pixley Seme’s Zulu region is just a stooge for us Thembus and the British.  We Thembus the Mandelas and Sisulus are the ones in fact ruling here with the support of the unwavering British Nieu-Colonialist Masters through the many foreign spies active in South Africa today.]

[“What do I do?]

[“Now, If I accept that the 50-year-old ethnic-Swazi-Malawian lieutenant colonel called Phiri is innocent from the 2001 charges then, I am expected to implement some form of restitution... labour rights, you know...towards him.  That will automatically make him at least a major general and so he will throw a spanner into the works.  That, for me is a non-starter!]

Thulani Zungu.   [“In the same vein, if I allow 49-year-old Thulani Zungu who is most probably a Zulu, allowing him to flow smoothly, he will have to be promoted to brigadier general by the end of next year, if  to spoil my plan for Thembu/British tribal dominance.]

[“For that reason, please get Zungu charged for anything under the sun just to delay him (if not to get him committing suicide) like most of these non-Thembu non-British should in any case do whenever they begin to aspire too much to higher rank.]

Andries Tredoux Mann.               [“If I allow this ethnic-Afrikaner Andries Tredoux Mann any plain sailing, he will demand double of what he has been deserving for the past couple of years in rank.  If we are careless, we might just find ourselves contending with Boer sentiments in the highest echelons of this department when we are only too happy to look at Viva Britain, Viva Thembu or at least, Viva Eastern Cape.]

[“But Mann is not the only eyesore in our British-created Thembu-Africa.  There is for example another guy, Tswana-speaking and lieutenant-colonel material, who has also been challenging our authority.]

[“These are just a few examples of the troublemakers for me.  Now what do I do to DESTROY these elements and nobody sees I as Lindiwe Sisulu was involved?]


[“Of course, I will allow my operatives to do the dirty job for me.  I will stay aloof but the strategy now is to delay and frustrate these elements in all their deserved aspirations to higher rank.  WE WILL HARASS THEM WHERE POSSIBLE.  WE WILL EVEN DRIVE THEM TO SUICIDE IF WE CAN!]

[“Subsequently]

Norman Yengeni.  [“For Manyanya Phiri, I will allow Ms Ntombizodwa Bobelo-Zini to call for an all-Eastern-Cape meeting (together with a sprinkling of our trusted whites like Mr Edward Frans Drost maybe) all in order to discuss strategies on how to destroy Phiri.  One of these calls to be received by Phiri supervisor Ex-Eastern-Cape-Play-Reluctant Mr Norman Yengeni, must so take place on Tuesday 04 January 2011.]

[“The second similar call to Mr Norman Yengeni has to happen yet on a Tuesday (18 January 2011, around 16H30 South African Time) via Mr Norman Yengeni’s land-line (if not his more likely cell phone).]

[“I do not care that South Africa’s Criminal Procedures Act disallows such discussions for cases that, like Phiri’s, are already before a judge.]

[“Neither do I care that Phiri has already appealed to President Zuma for intervention; I’ve already said he is a lame duck that one.  In any case, we do not live here in a perfect world where I should not be allowing original 2001 plotters against Phiri like Bobelo-Zini to continue their tribal game in 2011.]

[“A Zuma (undereducated where I already brandish a doctorate to show for my brains) will always love and revere me too much to really interfere in my Department.  I am the cabinet minister, mind you, and we have in the past successfully done this kind of disrespect towards the rule of law without one single challenge from South Africans.]

[“Now, who is Phiri to win this war against our clever tribe supported by whites of British stock?  Our aim is to drive Phiri to suicide, because, once he knows that Mr Norman Yengeni is on his case Phiri will crack.  It has to happen because Yengeni will be checking on every little mistaken move Phiri makes at the unit where he reports for duty every working day.]

[“The intention is to pile fresh (however flimsy) charges against Phiri.  As a result, he is bound to get jittery.  He will get restless enough to commit exactly the mistakes we want to see him committing.  Or, better still, he will take his own life.]

Thulani Zungu Again.  [“For Thulani Zungu, the apparent Zulu, I will allow my operatives to surprise him with an order so that within days he must be expected to pack his bags for deployment outside South Africa.]

[“If he squealer and remonstrates the suddenness of the order, we will have him charged for insubordination.]

[“If he takes the impromptu order and gets deployed, we will find a local under-aged girl to accuse him on an identification parade as the man who raped her.]

[“Even though we may not have any other corroborating evidence, we will have Zungu summarily sent back to his unit from the operational area and we will have him stripped of his post too.]

[“The post thing together with the thing of disallowing him courses and further military studies is neither constitutional nor reflected on any policy of the Department of Defence and Veterans Affairs. However, who will have the knowledge or the guts to challenge us?  We are more educated than anybody else in this land with our native Eastern-Cape-Province renowned rightly or wrongly for being the most enlightened province hence most of the recent Presidents of the ANC came from there.]

[“If, today, troublemakers like Phiri are rightfully denied the chance of rocking the boat as they wish, the writing is already on the wall that I too (definitely after Motlanthe) will head the ANC confirming that natives of the Eastern Cape are the real brains behind South African politics.]

[“In the meantime of this Zungu challenge, we will spread this rumour that he did indeed rape a minor and we will threaten all those who want to give evidence to the contrary.]

[“Mind you, this must happen even before Zungu is formally charged and while he has not even had sight of the Board of Inquiry done against him at the operational area, to say nothing of even giving him the chance of cross-examining those who, in that Board, testified against him, as stipulated in Departmental policies.]

[“We will also deploy underhand military operatives to accompany Zungu wherever he goes.  If Zungu, as a trained senior combatant discovers the trail and confronts the subjects, so much the better!]

[“It will only serve to jam his nerves with too much suspicion.]

[“He may feel so insecure as to play our 2011’s earliest Father Christmas by taking his own life.]

[“Of course, while Zungu is stuck with this case of alleged statutory rape in a foreign country, another Thembu or ethnic British white (or any other uniformed South African sympathetic to our all-Thembu-all-ethnic-British cause) will supersede him to become a brigadier general.]

[“That is how the Zungu problem of ambition will be solved.]

Goodman Manyanya Phiri Again.  [“In any case, that is exactly how us ethnic-Eastern-Capers (with our white racist supporters) solved the unacceptable prospects of Goodman Manyanya Phiri’s rise to becoming full colonel by 2001 and  brigadier general by 2004.  We made Phiri to this day to stay a lousy lieutenant colonel still barking on the fringes of his YouTube and world-wide web to his token President Zuma.]

[“For that matter, heterosexual Zuma would rather listen to female Lindiwe me than to male Phiri who in any case has links with an opposing political party, the Pan Africanist Congress of Azania.  Please stuff the constitution of the Republic of South Africa with regards to Phiri, sayeth I Lindiwe Sisulu!]

[“Verily, Mr Gwede Mantashe, also with links in the Eastern Cape, will call the President to order if Zuma dares help Phiri too promptly because  Mantashe long ago sent the message: Phiri must become a card-carrying member of the ANC first before he can seriously expect to have his problem in the Army solved.]

[“It turns out that self-assured Phiri, too proud to be a politically-biased animal, has to this day not got a membership card of the ANC.]

[“Neither does Phiri carry a membership card of any other political party for that matter although he regularly attends functions of both the ANC and PAC on weekends when he is out of uniform.]

[“Andries Tredoux Mann is a problem solved.   He has already committed the suicide exactly at 8 in the morning of Monday 17 January 2011.  If anybody is close enough to blurt on just how he came to that end, for that one we are prepared with lots of definitive solutions to remove him from military society even by smoking him dead in his own office.  The mouths of my boys and girls from the Eastern Cape are already watering for the most crucial posts suicidal Mann and similar characters black and white have ipso facto bequeathed them. ]

[“That Tswana-speaking fellow with a rank of lieutenant colonel to defy eight armed plainclothesmen turning his house upside-down with provocative searches is, like ethnic-Malawian Phiri, another hard nut to crack

[“Still, we will get all of them one way or the other.  While we’re waiting for Zuma to respond as to how to solve the Phiri problem, one of them will have a mistake made and we will charge him again so that Zuma’s solution turns out both tardy and futile, and where Phiri is concerned, that is why we wanted Mr Norman Yengeni to get involved so that he can help us identify their weak points."]

FINALLY, MR PRESIDENT

Much as I was hereinabove getting into the mind of Ms Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu, it is incumbent upon me to conclude this one more post for your eyes miles away from a parody albeit serious, analytical and based on sound intelligence gathering on the doings of this lady you have in your wisdom entrusted with the leadership of your most important of departments.


Spate of suicides in the SANDF to be investigated if indeed we are a civilized society.     With suicides becoming a commonplace, if not a monthly occurrence not worth even a Beeld-Newspaper paragraph anymore, it is understandable the levels of stress in Lindiwe Sisulu’s peace-time army are worse than the stress armies of most civilized nations will face in a war situation.  With so many items written since 2001 by Blogger to the Union Building now occupied by His Excellency and Commander in Chief Mr Zuma, there are things that should by now be going without saying.  One of those things is the fact that ‘Phiri has been a foremost whistleblower on the pestilent regimen of mandelocratic Eastern-Cape tribalism in uniform assisted by white racism of the ethnic-British type’.  It is also this self-same tribalism that occasions the coercion of wives of junior soldiers into concubinage by one general and colonel too many.


Mr President, may I respectfully suggest that it is important for Ms Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu like the ‘good, responsible, disinterested and impartial senior civil servant’ she is supposed to be, to institute a much visible investigation.   It must be a "putting of heads together" by her venerable generals, not least of whom being ex-Eastern-Cape Xhosa-speaking Chief of Army Intelligence Mr Norman Yengeni, the supposed main Army eye and ear of equally-Xhosa speaking Lindiwe Sisulu.

Does Ms Lindiwe Sisulu not believe that her own Eastern-Cape regionalism in handling her Defence Department is the cause of these too many unconscionable suicides and other incidents of ‘unexplained’ sudden deaths?

I bet that will be the reply you'll get from her, Your Excellency (if not the hackney and tired excuse "well, so-and-so was being investigated by us for some criminal activity hence the suicide", which also begs the question: WHY ARE THESE INVESTIGATIONS ALWAYS CARRYING A TRIBAL CONNOTATION WHEREBY HER FELLOW-THEMBU OFFICERS WILL CONSTITUTE THE MAIN PEANUT INVESTIGATING NON-THEMBU OFFICERS?

In any case, Mr President, I respectively suggest that when Mr Norman Yengeni attends yet again one of those proscriptively all-Thembu all-Eastern-Cape meetings to discuss with Bobelo-Zini and them in the name of Lindiwe Sisulu and much against the constitution of our beautiful land,  the must add on their agenda the children and spouses left behind by those suicides occasioned by their tribalism.

They must remember that what you do unto others will come back to haunt you and your children.  When one day the masses of non-Thembu South Africans call "Payback Time" against the 17-year-old Thembu tribalism conducted by the likes of Sisulu, they must not cry foul, run to the UN or threaten to secede from South Africa because it shall not happen.

All that they will have to do is pay back pound for pound all that pain they had been exacting on other South Africans; because, Mr President, I solemnly declare, these suicides are caused by nothing else but by Sisulu's own Thembu tribalism and Eastern-Cape regionalism.  As of this hour she is busy recruiting the Yengenis to join the tribal army of senior officers like  Bobelo-Zini in their effort to drive non-Thembu Phiri to suicide too.

Because, that, Mr President Zuma and Commander in Chief, is the cause of this suicidal malaise in the general state of morale amongst both troops and commanders of your SANDF forces under Ms Lindiwe Nonceba Sisulu. I know it; Sisulu is daily, if unfairly, subjecting me to it by means of her unrepentant habitual style of providing tribal leadership for a national defence force.

1 comment:

Rodriguez said...



I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


Labour Lawyers in Pretoria

Followers