Friday, March 25, 2011

SANDF PRIEST BATHOBAKAE GOD STILL YOUR MASTER?



"Siziwe" a.k.a "Sighs", the self-professed
Nelson Mandela Cousin
who achieved generalcy and other ranking
through adultery/prostitution
with at least one Raymond Lentsoe in Year 2000.
Goodman Manyanya Phiri, according to Mr Jacob Zuma,
must for 11 years now therefore continue to suffer
for blowing the whistle against this relative to a Mandela
that Zuma calls "The Father of The Nation South Africa".
Her official name is
Winnie Ntombizodwa Zini-Bobelo



Reverend Tlhoriso Bathobakae, an army chaplain (priest) is a very close friend of mine, colleague in struggle and fellow freedom fighter.  However he is too complex for me to understand and so I need inputs from others as to how to place him.

For starters, you will never find any man of God preaching with more fire than Bathobakae.  Having been a freedom fighter himself who has gone through a lot of pain during the anti-aparthed struggle and yet preaches forgiveness and oneness together with a declaration of war against the prevalent prostitution for promotion in the SANDF for which Phiri is being victimized by Ms Lindiwe Sisulu what with Phiri's blowing of the whistle against self-prostituted "cousin of Matanzima and Mandela" Bobelo-Zini, I HAVE TO SALUTE BATHOBAKAE.


Yet Yesterday Bathobakae was there when Brigadier General Yengeni ordered Phiri to appear today (Friday 25 Marh 211)  to listen to "an unknown Phiri-case-solving deal signed by General Matanzima to be conveyed at 3 on Friday by an unknown whiteman".

When I later went to the military police to open a case of both intimidation and the defeat of the ends of justice by Brigadier General Yengeni, the military police developed interest in talking to Bathobakae whom the  police subsequently contacted via my cellphone.

Bathobakae expresses shock why Phiri is opening a case against his own supervisory Brigadier General Norman Yengeni.  My question to Bathobakae would be:  WASN'T THERE A PRECEDENCE IN SOUTH AFRICA THAT NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW?  Isn't it the Deputy President of the Republic of South Africa was booted from cabinet for the purpose of opening a corruption case against the same (Jacob Zuma) at the hands of President Mbeki?

Why, Chaplain Bathobakae, should generals of the SANDF stay above the law when one too many of them are harassing women officers and wives of law-abiding citizens of the Republic for sex before promotion?  What is this preaching that you preach, Bathobakae, but fail to pracise?


Did the military polilce say you must side with Phiri or did they only want to confirm if you were there when Brigadier General Yengeni attempted in your presence to subvert the law by abusing his office to command Phiri thereto WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION WITH PHIRI'S LAWYERS?




Yes, I may be wrong about my misgivings with a man of God, Bathobakae; but I am very wary now seeing that I keep on hearing more disturbing news where he is supposed to be involved AND I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT THESE ARE ONLY HEARSAYS AND THEY MAY BE TOTALLY UNTRUE, IN WHICH CASE I AM IN ADVANCE ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS FROM BATHOBAKAE IF UNTRUE...


...But on Tuesday (22 March 2011), Colonel Simon Sekgokgo Mabalane, one of the most outstanding veteran intelligence officers from his days of Umkhonto Wesizwe, reported to work with one heavily-bloodied eye.  I asked him in confidence (AND I MUST APOLOGIZE TO HIM IN ADVANCE FOR AIRING THIS TO THIS PRESIDENT-ZUMA-ADDRESSING BLOG WITHOUT HIS PRIOR SAYSO)...

I asked him what had happened; and he told me he and someone had had a fight.

I was angry because Simon Mabalane is not just another colonel to me, but Mabalane is the officer who received me in Angola back in 1984 after I had been sent there by Comrade Jacob Zuma, Your Excellency (then the ANC's Chief Representative in Mozambique).

Simon Mabalane is also the one who recommended to Comrade Chris Hani that I be later transferred to Tanzania to help educate South African exiles.

So I asked Simon Mabalane who the hell had punched him so badly in the eye.

"It is Chaplain Bathobakae, Phiri, who punched me.  I suspect he was tipsy therefore I will not make any criminal case against him, I HAVE FORGIVEN HIM"

"Surely!" I protested.  "There must be a reason why he assaulted you!"

"I confess I provoked him," Mabalane confided.  'I called him MASIPA A MORUTI', which was very bad of me to say to him even though we were only the two of us in the car.  This was after he had drunkenly referred to some senior ladies in my presence as 'mere prostittues I Bathobakae refuse to mix with'"

"Now, what is the meaning of MASIPA A MORUTI" I asked Colonel Mabalane.

"It basically means you are ' A PIECE OF S***  FOR A PRIEST'.  But he is my friend and a comrade I felt at liberty between the two of us and in the absence of any other person to be that free with him after he had called innocent ladies names.  And so he punched me".

"OK, Sir!" I said, preparing to salute Colonel Mabalane. "Brawls do happen even with officers once tipsy, maybe the two of you were reminding each other of your days of boyhood.  Can I go now, Colonel?"

"Phiri, don't go as yet.  I am very much frightened; and I want you to know something you can tell the world once I am assassinated and if I do get assissinated."

"By whom, Comrade?" I asked in amazement.

"Well," Mabalane started to relate his fear. "I was punched in Kimberley where I had been sent together with Chaplain Bathobakae, by Brigadier General Norman Yengeni.

"On our way back, I was naturally not in the mood of talking to the Chaplain who was driving the military vehicle by which we travelled; but we were in the vicinity of Kroonstad when the Chaplain said there is a hitman out to kill me for revenge in relation to my counter-intelligence work in exile for Umkhonto WeSizwe.

"I asked Bathobakae who the hitman was, and his answer was he could tell me who, according to him, the Defence Intelligence officer was who had been tasked to tell the hitman in time once I as Mabalane lands at the right sector for a kill.

"When we arrived back in Pretoria, Bathobakae went ahead to phone somebody in my presence.  He said that was the particular informer to the prospective hitman. Indeed I could hear somebody over the phone confirming the request to play the informer to the prospective hitman against me Mabalane.  The informer was telling Bathobakae that he as "informer" has been feeding lies to the hitman, claiming 'Mabalane is in Europe or some other country at the moment' in order to protect me.

"Phiri, let me tell you something: Chaplain Bathobakae through this "informer" says the hitman is a real and very mean killer machine who has been seen in one of those revenge actions of his in the past."


"Colonel Mabalane, why don't you take this matter to the police so that Chaplain Bathobakae can be forced to commit himself under oath?" I asked Colonel Mabalane.

"I am not going to do that, Phiri" the senior colonel replied. "First I am not afraid to die, especially as I did nothing more nothing less than my assigned work in exile, meaning that my conscience is clean.  Secondly, Bathobakae was only confiding in me as a friend and comrade.  He may not want to repeat what he told me under oath.

"I was only telling you this story so that, you Phiri, may know where the people originated who would have gunned me down."


That then, Mr President, is the complex mind of SANDF Chaplain Tlhoriso Bathobakae ( ACCORDING TO COLONEL SIMON MABALANE, I EMPHASIZE SINCE I AM STILL TO HEAR THE CHAPLAIN'S SIDE OF THE STORY OVER THIS )


In any case when phoned (by the military police to confirm if the chaplain was there when Brigadier General Norman Yengeni brought his extraordinary order to Phiri see Yengeni on Friday in the presence of a man who would be nameless bringing a word from Lieutenant General Temba Templeton Matanzima for Phiri) Bathobakae expressed DISAPPROVAL that Phiri was opening a case of intimidation and the defeating of the ends of justice against Yengeni over this proposed meeting.



MAYBE CHAPLAIN BATHOBAKAE HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN INTO CONFIDENCE BY BRIGADIER GENERAL YENGENI THAT MAYBE THIS UNKNOWN MAN TO SEE PHIRI IN YENGENI'S OFFICE WITH "MATANZIMA'S SIGNED MESSAGE" IS THE SAME HITMAN THAT IS ON THE TRAIL OF COLONEL MABALANE AND WANTS TO TAKE HIS FIRST SHOOTING PRACTICE WITH LIEUTENANT COLONEL PHIRI WHO IS SO CLOSE WITH COLONEL MABALANE! 

IF SO, IS THIS THE WORK OF GOD OR THE WORK OF THE DEVIL?
**************************************************************************

(AND FOR THOSE WHO MAY NOT KNOW THE HISTORY OF LIEUTENANT GENERAL TEMBA TEMPLETON MATANZIMA, PLEASE START READING BOOKS, GOOD PEOPLE!  BECAUSE IN HIS DAYS, PRACTISING IN THE TRANSKEI BANTUSTAN DEFENCE FORCE , MATANZIMA'S NAME WAS QUOTED FOR MANY INCIDENTS IN WHICH SENIOR OFFICERS WERE SHOT IN THEIR OFFICES DURING  THE MANY COUPS THAT USED TO TAKE PLACE IN THE TRANSKEI AND THE CISKEI BANTUSTANS MEANT BY GRAND APARTHEID FOR  THE XHOSA-SPEAKING AFRICANS.  THESE AREAS OF FORMER BANTUSTANS ARE WHAT YOU CAN CALL HOME ROOTS FOR MATANZIMA, YENGENI, LINDIWE SISULU AND BASICALLY THE CREME-DE-LA-CREME OF OFFICERS OF IN LINDIWE SISULU'S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE WHERETO, EVEN FROM THE DAYS OF EXILE, EQUALLY-XHOSA-SPEAKING TAMBO,  Mandela AND MBEKI OVERPROMOTED THEM, TO THE EXCLUSION OF NON-XHOSA BLACKS WHO WERE TOO OFTEN FALSELY CHARGED TO HOLD THEM BACK WHILE THE XHOSA-SPEAKING YENGENIS, BOBELO-ZINIS AND MATANZIMAS WERE GETTING THEIR FAST PROMOTIONS)



Jacob Zuma (Mr) and some unnamable character

No comments:

Followers